The Talleys and Black Creek will be at First Baptrist Church, 20 Brookside Drive, Danville, PA, on Saturday, October 12th at 7:00 pm. Doors open at 6:00pm
All tickets are $18. Children 6 and younger FREE. There is a family plan. We don't want anyone to miss the concert because they can't afford to go. For information on the family plan, contact Charlie Swank at 570 275-4752.
Locally, tickets are available at Beiter's Department Store in Danville, The Bible Depot in Sunbury, Christian Light Bookstore in Williamsport, RENCO ACE Hardware in Bloomsburg, and through Disciple Ministries, 570 275-4752. All seats are general admission. Tickets are also available at iTickets.com.
WELCOME to Disciple Ministries. This ministry is dedicated to the preaching and the teaching of the word of God, providing literature to help you in your walk with God, and providing the best in Southern Gospel music.
Pastor Charlie Swank
Our primary ministry area
We serve primarily the Columbia, Montour, Union, Snyder, and Northumberland county areas. Disciple Ministries is located near Danville, Pennsylvania, in Montour County (the small green county direcly west of Columbia County). Our concerts, however, draw people from all over the eastern United States.
BIBLE QUIZ (These questions are taken from the NIV Bible)
1. Ruth was what relation to King David?
a. Great Grandmother b. Aunt c. Daughter d. None
2. David was born in:
a. Jerusalem b. Hebron c. Bethlehem d. Nazareth
3. Where did Paul ask believers if they had received the Holy Spirit?
a. Ephesus b. Athens c. Philippi d. Berea
4. What was Paul's final letter before his death?
a. Titus b. 2 Corinthians c. 2 Timothy d. Philemon
5. How long after his resurrection did Jesus remain on earth before his ascension?
a. 1 week b. 30 days c. 40 days d. 50 days
6. Jeremiah had a vision of two baskets of figs, one good, the other bad. The good figs represented:
a.The coming Messiah b. The exiles in Babylon c. The city of Jerusalem d. The visions of Nebuchadnezzar
7. What did the bad figs stand for?
a. The Philistines b. Pagan idols c. Unclean animals d. King Zedekiah
8. Proverbs says, "A good man is more desirable than..."
a. The nation's crown b. A beautiful wife c. Many children d. Great riches
9. What was the job of the Kohathites?
a. Slaughter the animals for a burnt offering b. Carry the Ark of the Covenant
c. Raise sheep for sacrifices d. Weave material for the curtain in
10. What was the first plague the Lord sent upon the Egyptians when he refused to let Israel go?
a. blood b. darkness c. frogs d. death of the firstborn